tisdag 12 april 2011

I tried to kill a spider with a rocket

When I was drunk and alone on new years eve I noticed a spider in the corner of my kitchen.

So of course I decided to try and kill it with a rocket.

Weapon of choice:



I aimed - and missed. Here´s the collateral damage to my kitchen:



I was kind of bummed that I missed the little bugger. These things should be laser guided!

But yesterday I found him in another corner of the kitchen. All dried up dead and shit like a mummy or John McCain.



So I guess I won in the end?

The moral of this story is: If you're gonna try to kill a kitchen-spider use this:



And lots of them! Better safe than sorry!

1 kommentar:

  1. Haha, too bad you missed. Judging by the empty skin dangling in your kitchen, the spider has moulted and is now a bigger version of its former self. Better have those rockets handy at all times.

    SvaraRadera